Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Balls We Juggle


I saw this quote a few days ago when my friend Adrianne Meldrum (who blogs at The Tutor House) posted it in a Facebook group. The quote came from a book about entrepreneurs, and it could be that this is better applied to those of us who work for ourselves rather than for someone else, but I still think it is worth considering, which is why I made it into a fun little graphic (I even paid a buck for the juggling girl).

While I could write about how this applies to my own life...I just can't seem to bring myself to share quite so personally on this nearly brand-new blog, but I think it is more valuable to let it stand on its own anyway. That way, you, the reader (assuming there are some of you out there) can reflect and consider how it applies to you. Or to put it less delicately: What shape are your balls in?

No comments:

Post a Comment